Future Life Power

Good evening Super Mommies

I recently discovered a free sample of the Future life crunch yogurt coated on the go snack and wow i have to say HIGH FREAKING FIVE future life.
Its extremely tasty and perfect for kiddies lunches or an on the go snack. 
I really really hope we will be seeing more on the supermarket shelves and soon @futurelife

Anyways today started out as a normal Tuesday, both Hubby and Baba were sick so it was up to me to tend to them both and tend to to the house chores. But they cant help being sick so i do it with love.

Another exciting thing i'd love to share with you is that i have started writing children's books and i look forward to the first one coming out,and sharing with you, however Rome wasnt build in a day and i still have a long way to go

Some comical relief for those who need it


 And my absolute favourite
Remember you matter and you are an incredible mother, if you feel u are struggling you have my details. My email is melani3ann@gmail.com. 

Feeel free to reach out

Night Ya'll

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Morning Sickness

New Beginnings